Saturday, October 24, 2009

My First Post

I had a great day celebrating my sister, Diana's birthday with my other sisters, our niece - Natalie and even my daughter, Rachel, joined us this time. Unfortunately, one sister was out sick. We did shopping in the morning, lunch at my house and then of course some crafting. Lunch was from a great take out Mexican restaurant. It's always fun catching up with the sisters - full of good stories and laughter. Sorry, no pics of Lana - she was nice enough to take Chris shopping for a shirt to wear to the home coming dance tonight. Ended the evening having another bday event with my dear friend at Marzanos.

Here's a couple pics from craft session...




























Also, have to share a pic of a fabulos Phillip Lim dress I bought today.

















Thanks Lisa S. for encouraging me to start a blog...and to Rachel for showing me how.










































1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm linking to your blog so that I can visit with just a click and also to encourage others to check you out! You've got it goin on!

    ReplyDelete