Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday's - What's New & What's Not

I thought on Sunday's I would share my favorite finds for the week - a favorite new item(s) and a favorite old (maybe vintage) item(s)....needless to say, I am a shopoholic. This weekend was Family & Friends at BR, Gap and Old Navy. I found some great black books, ruffle purse and comfty slippers - great deals and increadible prices.









For old items, I always hit the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse in Oakland - this week I picked up a lots of laces - should be able to find something to emblish.








2 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you bought...great idea! And I love the ruffled purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get over to that reuse place sometime. Everybody raves about it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete