Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday What's New & What's Old

What's new...while out doing some xmas shopping for others, I passed by this sweater at Nordstrom's that was just calling me. As I vowed not to buy anything for myself - I just couldn't let this one go - love the print - and then had to buy some matching tanks to go under and of course a scraf to pull it all together.









Then I also recently bought this necklace from a store in Alameda - love the delicate look.








What's old...I bought this old album from ebay - I don't have many of these cabinet cards and this one was filled with over 50 pictures.









How formal the portaits are then.









And then had to mention...Rachel performed in the Nutcracker this weekend - here's a pic with her girl friends after it was over (no pics allowed during performance).

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachel on your performance in the Nutcracker. I wished I could have seen it! I'm sure you were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blink...she alreaDY LOOKS MORE GROwN UP IN THIS PIC THAN 3 DAYS AGO!
    OH no.
    :) merry Christmas to the ballerina and the famiy -cOnNie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater would have stopped me on a dime too! Pretty. Merry Christmas to the Fongs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and P.S., Loved the X-Mas card too!

    ReplyDelete