Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rachel's Felt Food

Okay, Rachel is out crafting me...so she completed 5 more projects this weekend...while I worked back on my quilt and did some stamping & cutting with some new Catherine Moore stamps.

Here's Rachel's new projects from this weekend...Peanut Butter & Jelly jars; strawberry; carrot; cracker, cheese & ham.










Super Bowl Sunday was a beautiful day in the Bay Area...Lana, Frances, Rachel & I spent the afternoon over in San Francisco @ Japantown...how fun that was. We had lunch over there and shopped at some great little stores there, with just adorable stuff. It's now Rachel's favorite place to shop...not to mention, I found some great pieces myself. Can't wait to go back.

+

1 comment:

  1. Love the "food" items...keep up the good work, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete