Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back From Hawaii - Pictures & Journal

We had one of our best vacations this summer and we can't wait to go back again. Here are some of the highlights. Get ready for lots of pictures.

This is our FAVORITE beach, Kailua. The water is so warm and shallow, the sand is so fine and soft and we even saw some fishes too. It wasn't crowded at all.

The kids took the boggie boards out and paddled around.


Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay...the best view of beautiful fishes up close.



We love the water park there. The water is so warm and they have some great slides. We went there twice.


Hiking to the top of Diamond Head. Only 1.5 miles round trip, but it was a steep climb...but so worth it.


Over 150 stairs to the top.

The 360 view was spectacular.


We drove to the north side in search of turtles. This one came on shore for a rest.



Here some pages of my journal that I wrote in everyday. I made the cover from a vintage Hawaiian brochure.



2 comments:

  1. I loVe your pictures...Hawaii is SO beautiful! Your journal is very cOOL...maybe you could add some souvenirs i.e. tiny bag of sand, charms, etc. to make it look 3d-ish. Glad you had a great time in Hawaii...Welcome Back Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hawaii, it's been too long since I've been. I should plan it for my 15 year anniversary!

    Love the vintage journal cover.

    ReplyDelete