Thursday, July 1, 2010

Punch Time

I've been wanting to use my punches on different papers, such as maps, journals, dictionary pages and music sheets.

So the other night I took out a variety of punches.

Then punched the night away.

And then today, I embellished them with some bits and pieces. These will be fun to use on other projects or just to tie on cards/presents.

Two movies in one week - that's a record. I saw Toy Story 3 with the kids and Lana over the weekend. It was very entertaining - made me laugh and made me cry - what more could you ask for. Tonight, I saw Eclipse with Frances. I really liked the movie and Edward sure is eye candy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, and I do love that paper clay in Bisque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics of all your stampers/punches...what a crack-up! And I love the results of it all...very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your "punched paper art" - how fun that must have been for you to create.

    ReplyDelete