Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hawaiian Shadow Box

Today, we decided to make a Hawaiin shadow box. It is going to be a gift for the condo owner in Maui where my sisters, Maryl & Frances, and our friend Ruby stayed last month. It was Ruby's great idea to make the condo owner this handmade gift.
Here We Go...

Ruby & Frances Painting Away

Ruby and I Hard At Work

Maryl Gluing Pieces Down

Presenting Our Finished Project
 
Collaboration and teamwork makes for a fun project, we all got to contribute our own touches.

On a separate note, I'm getting my etsy shop together!  I plan to sell vintage findings, supplies and occasionally projects.  Take a sneak peak:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtfulPlay

2 comments:

  1. I love how the box came out...Connie, thanks for your help on this...we couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shadow box! There is a lot of aloha spirit that went into creating this. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete