Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Xmas Purchases & Special Gift

This past weekend I went after Christmas shopping with my daughter, Rachel, on 4th Street in Berkeley.  We like to shop at Anthropologie, Paper Source, Castle in the Air, and Scrapbook Territory. My best finds were at Scrapbook Territory.
Brenda Walton's New Emphera Pack, "Flora & Fauna"

Brenda Walton's Desinger Paper Pad, "Flora & Fauna Ledger"

Annalee Notecards from Prima

Basic Grey Curio Pieces

Tim Holtz Vagabond Sizzix Machine!
The girls (Daniela & Nicky) at Scrapbook Territory demoed the Vagabond machine to me, and I was sold!  I purchased it as my bday/xmas gift to myself. I'm such a sucker for gadgets and I love the way this one looks. Tim has designed some really nice die cuts too. Daniela and Nicky showed me how easy it is to make a rosette and I had to have it. I'm going to use the rosette on the kid's thank you notes - I'll show those to you later.

On another note, Rachel has really been into Sculpey clay and has been creating a storm of cuteness (that's a word, right?). Tonight she made me this hamburger ring, and I just love it. I don't eat hamburger's much, and I don't eat cheese and tomatos, but it doesn't look like a real hamburger with out those toppings. I had to show you, but there's so much more to share - I'll post more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool items you bought at Scrapbook Territory. I can't wait to try out the Tim Holtz Sizzix machine! That hamburger looks so authentic - especially the meat pattie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,I love everything you purchased.
    Wow,truly amazing.
    I really enjoyed visiting your blog,just fabulous...
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,Laura. xoxx

    ReplyDelete