Friday, December 17, 2010

More Advent Tags & Final Christmas Cards

I've made some progress on the advent calendar tags, I made eight more. That filled up my tree nicely. I also sent pictures of my advent tree to Paula & Deb of 7 Gypsies and they'll be posting my tree on their blog (http://www.2gypsygirls.com/) soon too.


Those who received my Christmas card have probably seen the finished card now. For those who didn't get it, here's the finished cards.
Today after work I went over to Addison's End Paper's - love that store! They always have wonderful items for sale. Next to their store is Mixed Pickles. They use to be open on College Ave., but they closed and have now re-opened right next door to Addison's End Paper on Telegraph. I'll be going there a lot now!  Mixed Pickles has a great assortment of wonderful vintage items. Here's the items I picked up today.  Some fun magnets and old tags.

Tomorrow morning I plan to head to SF and check out this Renegade Craft Fair - sounds like fun. http://www.renegadecraft.com/holiday-sf.  I'll take pictures. Tomorrow night is Rachel's 2nd Nutcracker performance which will be exciting. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving those advent tags...so cute. And, of course, your Xmas is SO adorable! I will definitely have to check out Mixed Pickles ...sounds like a fun store! And I can't wait to see what you picked up at the Renegade Craft Fair!

    ReplyDelete