Saturday, December 18, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair

This morning, I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in SF with my sister Lana and my daughter Rachel. Over 200 hundred vendors with some beautiful items.

Love these sculptured dolls

Bought a couple of journals from this booth
Here are our purchases. Rachel was happy to find a couple of plush artists and picked up this adorable soft serve ice cream made out of fleece. I picked up some journals that I especially liked because they left some of the original pages in them. I also found some cool Japanese wax paper and masking tape. My favorite find was the necklace made from shrinky dink. The artist used a couple of Catherine Moore stamps and this great teapot body.
Tonight was Rachel's Nutcraker ballet performance. No cameras allowed, so no videos this time. It's been our tradition to celebrate Rachel's performance by going to Fenton's for ice cream afterwards. This was her reward!
The Renegade Craft Fair is also open tomorrow (11am- 7pm) - admission is free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment