Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Little Number Girl

I love my new stamps from Paperbag Studios (http://www.paperbagstudios.com/). I purchased the Chere, 995 and the Looking rubber stamps. I couldn't wait to try them out.  Here's some quick tags I made with them.

With some of my finds from the Addison sale this weekend (vintage tags), my washi stripe tape, a bit of cheese cloth, and a girl stamp from Catherine Moore's Inner Child collection, I created this little number girl paper doll.  I trimmed the tag to be a little dress, sewed some cheese cloth to the bottom, put a little washi tape on her leg and bodice, and added a tiny tag to her head - that was stamped with the Chere stamp.
I put her in my kraft journal - good background for her. She measures about 5" tall and 2" wide. I'd love an outfit just like hers.

1 comment:

  1. i'm a fan of paper bag studios !yeaah!
    very chic doll Connie :-]
    inner child is one of my all time faves
    coming from catherine's outstanding collection.
    ~cOnNie

    ReplyDelete