Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011 Q1 Company Sample Sale

Today was our first company sample sale of 2011.  We have these samples sales about 4 times a year for employees and I really look forward to them, it's like a huge Pottery Barn-Williams Sonoma flea market. 
Here are my purchases from today...
Love the wire house and 5 tier stand
See that metal narrow thing towards the back with a wooden handle - it's a vintage chicken feed

That wooded looking thing is a vintage pizza paddle - not sure what i'm going to do with it, but thought it was cool.

I found lots of fun goodies.  I think my top finds were the 5 tier round stand, the chicken wire tall house, the old chicken feed tray (which will be perfect on my craft table) and some lovely metal crowns. I was able to find lots of notebooks for Rachel too.  Tomorrow, I'm going to Alameda Pt. flea market - don't know if I'll be able to top what I got today, but it will be fun looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You found lots of good stuff! I think my favorite is the wooden shelf and the chicken coop house. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete