Friday, February 11, 2011

My Friday Depot Run

Friday's we get off work at 2pm, so it's become my tradition to run down to East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse and check out the latest treasures.  I picked up some:
  • black card stock (you can never have enough black paper)
  • pink vintage ribbon
  • mini Altoids tins
  • pink I.Magnin box - brings back memories
  • couple of amber bottles
  • bunch of manila mini envelops (you can't find these in the office supply stores)
  • bunch of mini jewelry boxes (will be useful when I start selling on etsy)

I was very happy with my purchases this week.  You just never know what you'll find.

2 comments:

  1. I can see you sanding the altoid label right off those tins and making something great from them. And those envelopes...so fun tucked into a lunch bag with a sweet sentiment. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Altoid mini tins and envelopes...I can definitely see you making something adorable out of those!

    ReplyDelete