Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Shopping & Creating

Unfortunately, Border's lost yielded me more reading material this weekend. Our Border's in Emeryville is closing, so all magazines are 40% off. This was my chance to stock up on a bunch of Stampington & other magazines.
I also went to Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley today.  They just got a new shipment from 7-Gypsies, love the tissue paper. I also picked up a paper pack from Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe Collection and also a 6"x6" pad from fancypantsdesigns, called "it's the little things". Some yummy things to play with.

I've been playing with picture frames lately.  I used the images from Sandy - her etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onecrabapple.  Here's my latest creation.

I also hope to post my first project kits on etsy with in the next week. Stay tuned Valerie.

And lastly, here's the latest issue of Somerset Life magazine.
Here's my article. I must say, the photographers do a great job. Congrats Lisa on making the cover!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Connie, I LOVED the mini journal! Would you be willing to do a custom Etsy listing for me for a paper doll like the one above? SO cute.

    Well, as for your publication streak I'm inspired by the great KC & The Sunshine Band when I sing, "...keep it comin love, keep it comin love...don't stop it now, don't stop it now..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture frame lady as well as your mini journal & article. Lisa, impressed with all your many projects and articles as well...great job!! F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie
    I would love a listing for the paper doll as well.....I have been waiting for your ETSY site too open for some time now :)
    Love your mini book....And yes S-Life does an excellent job with their layouts~~~
    Thank you for always sharing all your finds!
    Laura
    Pleasanton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Lisa and Laura, I'm putting kits together for you this week. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your framed lady is so sweet and elegant. Your composition is always so elegant and classy. Thanks for passing along another useful tip on ways to use the frame. Your article in the Somerset Life looks great. I'm glad you're finally getting the recognition you deserve.

    ReplyDelete