Thursday, March 31, 2011

My First Workshop

It's time to schedule my first workshop...the theme, "Molding".  I'm going to show you the techniques I've learned about making molds.  We'll work with two different products and I'll explain what product works best for what type of object.  You'll make several molds for you to take with you and make castings from my molds that I've created and make projects with the castings you've created.  I'm going to hold two classes.  I'm going to keep the classes small, since it's takes much 1:1 time to really get the technique down.  If you've followed my blog, the picture frame and the frozen Charlotte will be two of the molds you can learn to make.

Dates: Saturday, May 7th and June 4th.
Time: 1pm-4pm
Cost: $32
Location: My home
email me to sign up.

5 comments:

  1. Artful Play: SEE YOU THEN AND THERE!
    Inspiration,originality ,knowledge...
    Looks promising CONNIE.

    cOnNie

    ~happy friday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie - I love ALL your molds! Thanks and good luck with your 1st class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please sign me up for your workshop. Thanks, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in Connie! :)

    Thanks,
    Nily

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Have you considered offering this as an online class?

    ReplyDelete