Friday, July 1, 2011

7 Gypsies Portfolio Project Finished

I finished the 7 Gypsies Portfolio project that I started last night. I decided to use envelopes for the center portion and just embellish them.  Hope you like it.
Okay, that wasn't a great video, here's some still shots of the inside of my portfolio. The left side is a pocket with just assorted tags tucked in.  Some have Catherine Moore images adhered to the top.
 The center portion is a collection of envelops that I taped together and embellished with paper and stamps.







9 comments:

  1. I love clicking on the pic and hearing you talk!! Do it again!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. your creativity comes together very awesomely (is that a word??) anyways, thank you much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video and the clicking of the elastic coming off (I know I'm weird) as you're opening it. Your portfolio is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie
    You always share the "best" projects for creating! Thank you for that...You are most generous....
    I love this project...I will have too see if I can give that a try...... Happy Summer
    Laura H :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie, I just love your portfolio, the images all go together so well. Would make a great class, hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute and creative. Love the use of all the different envelopes and the washi tape is a nice touch. You should submit this to 7Gypsies. They may hire you on their staff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg , connie! i can't wait to see this in person. love it! can u bring it tomorrow. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the project and the video! Love that you share your wonderful creations with all of us in blogland.

    ReplyDelete