Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Vacation Pics From Hawaii

Makapu'u Lighthouse on Oahu
It's a 40 minute hike to the top of the Lighthouse hike, but what a beautiful view once you're up there. Down below there a couple of natural pools where you can see some people swimming.
We're big fans of Hawaii Five-O and loved to see the scenes from the show...
Status of King Kamehameha

Iolani Palace
Here the kids are snorkeling at our favorite beach, Lanikai.
It's a really nice beach in a residential area. The sand is really fine and the water seems warmer here. The coral is beautiful and you can see some really nice fishes and as you can see, not a lot of people either.

5 comments:

  1. Everytime my Uncle (who lives in Arkansas) hears we're going anywhere for more than a few days he'll call and say, "Have fun without me" in a teasing too-bad-I-couldn't-go-too voice.
    SO.....have fun without me!!

    Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture perfect weather! Glad you're having a good time and enjoying all the sights. Thanks for posting the pics and reminding us how beautiful Hawaii is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, look what I'm missing (j/k). Glad u got to snorkel again & visit TV locations. Weather looks beautiful so u all must be having an awesome time. F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie
    Thank you for reminding me how much I love Hawaii!! I also love Hawaii Five 0~~~~Wish they had been filming..How great that would be!!!!!...Thanx for sharing........Aloha

    Laura H

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much to do; so little time. glad you've squeezing in so much...family time! so awesome.. lana

    ReplyDelete