Friday, September 2, 2011

Published in Belle Armoire Jewelry

Today, I received my complimentary issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry for having a couple of my projects published. This is the cover of the issue, a beautiful piece by Kristen Robinson.
 
This is my article.
I love the way the photographers make your work look so much better than it really is. The project with the woman and the house will be one of the projects we're making in my shrink plastic workshop. The workshop is full, but I hope to offer it again later this year.

This week I made a couple more shrink plastic sample projects. It's so much fun working with this media.
Tomorrow, is my nephew, Jason's wedding.This is a picture of him and his fiance. The theme for the wedding is the movie, Up. I love this picture of them.
Seems like it's been a long time since I've been to a wedding. I'm really looking forward to it!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing art! Congratulations on getting published once again! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Connie lovely and congrats. I just got some shrink plastic but have not had time to play ,can you draw on it with markers ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on another one of your fabulous creations being published. I love the shrine on a necklace piece - a great wearable art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Up" is such a perfect theme for a wedding.A great beginning :) cheers !

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful piece...how many does that make? glad i'm in the class...love your unique touches. embrace your talent; it is a special gift.

    thanks for posting that picture of jason and joanne. i never saw it. what a memorable wedding...talk about being creative and innovative!

    l

    ReplyDelete