Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage Finds From Petaluma

Last weekend I was up in Petaluma, CA at the Art Is You Retreat. I attended the Artist Trunk Show as well as the Petaluma Antique Fair that weekend. I just wanted to share with you my finds.

This was the scene at the Art is You Retreat...
 And these are the items I purchased from there...
This is the scene from the Antique Street Fair. The weather turned out to be cold and kinda wet.
Love this cute little toy dresser...it's a music box too! One drawer I filled with vintage plastic charms that I bought from a vendor at the street fair.

Love these vintage kids baking pans. My daughter Rachel has been playing with the Easy Bake Oven and likes to use mini pans.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing all the pics from Petaluma. And I love all your finds - especially the gorgeous vintage album. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete