Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vintage Key Door Plates

A couple weeks ago at the Petaluma Antique Fair, I purchased these vintage key door plates for $1 each - what a deal!
Don't you love the detail on the plate?  Tonight, I took one of them and embellished it with a variety of items. Now I have a new little wall hanging.

Army of frozen Charlottes:
I made a bunch of frozen Charlottes out of Sculpey clay for an upcoming class. I just finished glazing them to give them a more polished look. These girls are just 1 1/2" tall. Stay tuned for the end result coming at the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. Connie, What a great deal on the door plates. I love how you embellished it - SO adorable! And the frozen Charlottes really look like the real thing - just need to put some "dirt" on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie
    Love the antique door plates! You always have something wonderful too share! I am so looking forward too class this month!
    Have a beautiful weekend~~~ See you on the 29th

    Laura H :)

    ReplyDelete