Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cavallini Warehouse Sale

This weekend I went to the Cavallini warehouse sale in South San Francisco. I've heard about this event before, but this was my first time attending. Let me say now...it won't be my last! This is what it looked like inside.
We got there at 9am, an hour after it opened. We heard there was a line at 7am. They sold calendars, journals, stamps, stickers, wrapping paper, envelopes, folders, cards, tags, picture frames, and some mini embellishments.
 This is my sister, Pat, as we were waiting in a huge line (about 200 people) to check out.
This is some of what we purchased: file folders & stickers...
And about 500 sheets of wrapping paper.
 This was my trunk after loading the first round. The prices were amazing...I'll be back next year!

Last night, we went to the House of Prime Rib in San Francisco to celebrate our birthdays: my friend, Ellen and I.
If you're a fan of prime rib, you'll want to try this restaurant. The beef melts in your mouth. We're not big red meat eaters, but if you're going to eat it, might as well go all out and have the best!
 They bring the prime rib out in these rolling carts and carve your piece to order.
You also get delicious sides: yorkshire pudding, mashed/baked potato, salad, bread, creamed spinach/cream corn. There's never any room for dessert after eating here. Happy Birthday Ellen!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Cavallini!
    You got some amazing purchases..I will have too remember to check this out next time!
    Haven't been to House of Prime Rib in ages..I remember it being FAB! I too don't eat lots of red meat but every once in a blue moon!
    Happy Thanksgiving too you and your family
    Laura H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete