Sunday, January 29, 2012

Artful Play Workshop Schedule

Ready for some Artful Play? This weekend I toyed around with these repro vintage button cards and think it would be a fun class. I purchased the vintage plastic hangers at Craft Depot. Sorry, I won't be able to provide those for the students.
Students can make them into a book or banner.

Button Card Workshop
Description: Embellish 12 reproduction button cards. I'll provide the paper and embellishments, just bring your basic tool kit (scissors & glue). You'll have extra supplies to make up to 16 button cards total.
Date: Saturday, Feb. 25
Time: 1-4:30pm
Costs: $35


Mini Santos Workshop
Description: Make a Santos doll from polymer clay. Measures about 5" tall. I'll provide all supplies.

Date: Saturday, March 24
Time: 1-4:30pm
Costs: $30








Found Chic Jewelry Workshop
Description: Make a necklace with chain, pearls & miscellaneous bling. You should bring your own focal piece and any other favorite items. I'll provide the chain, clasp, wire and filler pieces and help you create a one-of-a-kind necklace. I'll have some focal pieces for sale too.
Date: Saturday, April 21st
Time: 1-4:30pm
Costs: $45

Send me an email to sign up: artfulplay@gmail.com and I'll fill you in later on the details and confirm your seat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie,

    I love the art projects you are offering in your workshop! I'm looking forward to taking a couple of them.

    Thanks!!

    Maryl

    ReplyDelete