Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is enjoying a Happy Valentine's Day. I just wanted to share some Valentine photos.
My daughter, Rachel, made these Valentine rings and a pendant made from Sweetheart candies. She used resin & glitter to cast the real candy in a mold and made these adorable jewelry pieces. I wore one of the rings today and it made for a great conversation piece at work.
This is a Valentine collage my daughter made for me. I just love it! Below are my daughter's nails painted by her, especially for Valentine's Day.
I also received this lovely Valentine's Day card from Catherine Moore. I adore her stamps and love her work!
And lastly my beautiful roses from my adorable husband.
What a lovely V-day!  Hope you all had a great one, too!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what nice Valentine gifts & love Rachel's nails & new heart projects...so very clever & wonder where she got that from?!!! F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painter's pallette! Rachel, you are SO talented, just like your mother. The rings and pendant are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you are too talented for words. Cute idea for the Valentine's day jewelry - very clever!
    How in the heck do you paint your own nails with such detail that turn out so beautifully? Love the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everthing is so darling...

    See ya
    Debbie Addie

    ReplyDelete