Friday, April 6, 2012

Sample Necklaces for Workshop

This week I made a few necklaces to use as samples for my found object necklace workshop in a couple weeks.
For the one above I used a watch face, broken earrings, mini bottle, frozen charlotte and various beads and baubles.
The necklace above has a bit more bling with some pearls and crystals. I love mixing objects together for a fun and interesting piece to wear.
My last piece is a black and white necklace. I purchased this brooch from craft depot, it's unusual to find a brooch with black and rhinestones together.

Now to share my Friday purchases...I can't get enough of the French General line. I was at Scrapbook Territory this afternoon and I had to pick up more items. They've totally re-stocked their supply of French General items.
Some of their items are too cute to use...I just want to look at them in the package!
Then Amy Tam has a cute line of scrapbook items out. I love this book below...I think I'll use if for journaling our spring break next week.
And last, I just wanted to show you my daughter's latest creation made from polymer clay...a bento box with noodles, egg, lettuce and a Rilakkuma face. It's like an inch wide and 3/4" tall...so cute!
Happy Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Your necklace creations are fabulous & love Rachel's bento box...too cute for words!! F

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bento box is too cute! she should open her own etsy!! I am dying to see the french general stuff it looks darling! your workshop is going to be fabulous! wow the necklaces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklaces, the loot and love the bento box!!! I miss you all!
    xoxox, diana G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative Connie,
    I love visiting your awesome blog..I love your necklaces,truly lovely.
    You are such a amazing artist,that does it all. Thanks for sharing.
    Always such a treat seeing what you are creating,you really challenge yourself .
    Best Wishes,Hugs Laura.xoxx

    ReplyDelete