Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Winged Fairies

I was so inspired by stamping with Tim Holtz Winged stamps last week that I decided to create a few of my own winged fairies.
The fairy below has a shrink plastic dress, and I  made some of the other wings and legs with shrink plastic as well.
The doll pictured below has the shrink plastic wings. The wings are actually petal stamps from Technique Tuesday that I bought years ago. I stamped the hat with my new "little diamond" stamp from Lost Cost Designs. The cute stripped legs are stamps from Teesha Moore that I put on shrink plastic.
The little girl below also wears a shrink plastic dress. I copied an ATC background paper onto shrink plastic, cut it into a dress shape, and then doodled on it with black and white pens.
My last little fairy has wings made from the same "little diamond" stamp from Lost Coast Designs, shrink plasitc legs from a Teesha Moore stamp, and the dress I free form cut onto vintage text and embellished with a black pen.
Hope you make some winged fairies for yourself! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your winged fairies...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving seeing all of your creations on this blog! Thank you so much for sharing with those of us who haven't been able to see your inspirations in person!

    Please tell me which stamp company you use for the cute striped legs!
    blukazam@yahoo.com

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete