Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Stamps to Play With

I still love to shop for fun stamps to create with. I recently bought this set of winged girls (Winged Things 1) from Tim Holtz and created these projects.
I colored them with my new copic markers. Below is a close-up shot of 5 tags/cards/pic that I made with one of the girls. After I colored them, I photocopied and reduced the sizes on some of them.
Below is a picture of three tags I made with the other girl.
I went crazy and stamped, colored, photocopied and cut all night. These really are fun stamps to play with - thanks Tim for making such cute stamps. I now have a nice stash to use at any given time.
This past weekend I went to a rubber stamp show in San Jose and purchased some more fun stamps.
In that pile of stamps, you might see two white pens - these are the best opaque pens ever! I've tried lots of different white pens and by far, this is the one to get. It's a Uni-ball Signo Broad UM-153 gel pen - white ink.

I made a few cards with my new stamps...I can't wait to make more.
Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. These are super cute dolls - I can't believe how many you made, and all so different. I love the different papers you used and the white pen etching on it looks great. I can see why you went crazy making so many. I bought that same pen in Hawaii and love it as well! Thanks for sharing another great project of yours - I can't wait to see your creations with the new stamps and supplies you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Connie!
    I have been super quiet lately...glad to see your are as creative as ever!
    Diana G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fun...I might just have to order that set! You are like a coloring/cutting machine!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your winged things!
    Signo pens are great, will write over acrylic paint too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love what you've done with those stamps absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love these...makes me want to put down my paint brush (painting the interior of our home) and go play in my studio...nice work...those are my colors, too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you do it? You always have time for great ideas & great art! So sad I had to miss yesterday.....I hope we can have a play date
    Laura H

    ReplyDelete