Sunday, October 12, 2014

Easy Stencil Idea

A new idea came to me in the middle of the night: try laying your stencils over an art journal page, then photo copy the page. Below are some examples of what you get...
Just another way to use your supplies of stencils!
Again, just taking some pages of art journal, laying them over a stencil, and then making a photo copy.
 And just like that, I have new image to play with.
Then I took those copied pages and added some accents with a black pen. Next, I used my sewing machine with black thread and added some final stitches.
These can be used for cards, tags or envelopes! Have fun experimenting with your stencil!

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific idea....and so simple. That's really thinking outside the box
    and expanding on an idea. I like the black stitching to accent it along with
    the black pen to define the shapes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete