Sunday, September 25, 2016

More Paige Dolls

I've been busy painting more Paige dolls on my latest background pages. Below are photos of my new pieces.
I scanned each picture and for a limited time I'll sell a set of my 10 cards (with envelopes) for $12 plus shipping & handling..
The cards are 3"x 4" in size. If you're interested in a set, please email at: artfulplay@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll calculate the shipping costs and arrange payment.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures make me want to smile...they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Your Paige dolls have come a long ways - Love the new look with the short hair. I love the colors with the bold black
    flowers and text - they all add a lot of depth to your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I had to go play in my art journal just as soon as I saw this post. Beautiful work and lovely inspiration. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete