Monday, November 28, 2016

Handmade Envelopes for Sale

If you've been following me lately, you know I've been into making colorful background paper. I've turned the paper into envelopes/pockets - great for holding coupons, receipts or gift cards.

I made a few extra envelopes to sell, if you're interested - $8 each.
Three of them have sold already, it's kinda hard to tell, but they say "Sold" over the image (in the second row).
They're approximately 7" x 4". They have various patterns inside, but you can tell from the cover if you look close at the border edge. Just message me if you would like to buy one and let me know the row and column of the one you want. 

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Just received the envelope today. I love it and I get to see your work up close. What a great inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Phyllis, so glad you like it!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete