Sunday, February 5, 2017

More Fun Painting...

I've been taking an on-line watercolor class from Jeanne Oliver and having so much fun painting with watercolors. Below are some of the pieces I've made...
I've been using the Prima and Jane Davenport watercolors.
Pictured below, are painted in my small Jane Davenport butterfly journal.
 
I recently bought some new stamps from Roben Marie Smith and did a couple more art journal pages...
And last, but not least, I had to share these adorable mini desserts my daughter, Rachel, made...
You can watch how she made them using an easy bake oven on her YouTube channel Kawaii Sweet World.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your journal pages. Super cute with the Roben Marie Smith stamp of the girl. The mini desserts are adorable. I wish I had my old Easy Bake Oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolor work is fantastic. The color combinations are beautiful.
    Makes me want to take her class. Your journal page is great with Roben's
    new stamps. The girl is adorable. Love the use of black/white on your work. Your signature look.

    ReplyDelete