Sunday, June 25, 2017

Harajuku Girl Tags

A few weeks ago, my sisters and I got together for a very belated bday celebration for my sister, Maryl. Maryl picked as an activity to have lunch together and make some tags.
We picked using these Harajuku girls for our theme. I found some images on-line and we cut them up and used tissue and scrap paper to embellish them.
My sister, Frances also collected these Harajuku perfume bottles - so cute! Here's some more pictures of all the tags we made...
Diana's tags
Fran's tags
Maryl's tags
Pat's tags
My tags
My sister, Lana and Pat opted to use some images from Lynne Perrella...
Lana's tags
Happy Be-lated Birthday Maryl!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Connie! I really enjoyed this project and the fun birthday celebration. Thank you to all my sisters!

    ReplyDelete